Redecorated!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pongeer247

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello! Getting back into the hobby. I had 3 tanks up and running a few months ago but due to life getting to busy I had to take one down. Over the last few months my maintenance had fallen. I have recently gotten back into the hobby. I combined my 1.5 gallon tanks and my daughters 10 gallon. Wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on my layout. I have some fake plants along with fake rocks. Would like to get rid of the fake decorations and replace with more real ones. Live plants to replace the fake and rocks to replace the fake ones. Was also thinking of a rock wall or something to cover up the heater. Any ideas and opinions would be greatly appreciated.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399599202.175046.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399599232.476398.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399599265.117796.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399599297.095010.jpg
Also, I have two baby java ferns that need a place. At this point I have them some what planted into the gravel at the front. Any ideas on what I should attach them too? Once again thank you!

Back
Top Bottom