Redecorating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joemomma456

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone i just wanted to ask some decorating advise for my 10 gallon tank and if this affects anything i was probably going to get a betta

Well ebay exactly are you going for? Do you want a natural looking aquarium? Because I personally love the natural look with driftwood anubias, java moss a plant carpet stuff like that

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I also prefer sand substrate but I'm not sure if you're willing to switch

Well ebay exactly are you going for? Do you want a natural looking aquarium? Because I personally love the natural look with driftwood anubias, java moss a plant carpet stuff like that

Sorry for my auto correct, what*

Thats fine and i dont realy want to change the substrate if possible but i will if it will look better i had other fish in the tank before so i dont want to uncycle it if possible im just looking for ideas for decoration

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Straight black background, a larger rock formation or drift wood, and a wider assortment of plants of different types and sizes. Layer them from short in the front and larger im the back.

Back
Top Bottom