Regulator for Pub Co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimi_Neutral

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all.

Really simple question. Which regulator will fit it?

It's a side fitting rather than at the top and the thread is on the outside of the fitting. Really need to get a dual readout one but have no idea which one will fit. I did get one with the canister but I can't see how I can use that one as it has no readout on it.

Any ideas?

Jimi

Lost me, thred is on outside of canister concection? So u have a nut on valve that screws over. Can u illabrrate wot info u'd like

Since we can't really match up your threads over the 'net then your best bet would be to take the tank to the place where you will be having it filled. They will probably have regulators in stock and will be able to match one up for you. At the very least they should be able to tell you what thread and type of regulator to look for. Then once you have a thread match you can search the 'net for a regulator or just buy one for your local source.

If I'm not mistaken they all use the CGA-350 connector here in the States. Not sure what you guys across the pond use. Does it look like this:

cga350.jpg

If its ur brothers pub then he should have a source with the correct info, cellar services engineer or boc, etc.

meegosh said:
If I'm not mistaken they all use the CGA-350 connector here in the States. Not sure what you guys across the pond use. Does it look like this:

Or maybe the German standard: DIN477-6

Sorry, no pic. You'll have to search.

Back
Top Bottom