Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-31-2015, 05:12 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Reputable Discus??

I am looking for reputable Discus. I am in San Diego and I've heard all about Discus Hans and Jack Wattley. But those are in Baltimore and Florida.

I understand the overnight shipping on those guys is $100 and up.

I'm more searching of a reputable Discus location on the western US, possibly south west US.

I've called all of the discus locations in San diego and they are all imported from China, Malaysia or Singapore. And I don't want to deal with parasites.

Let me know if you know of anything other than Jack Wattley and Discus Hans. I would love to get my hands on their discus but not convinced to pay upwards to $200 on shipping alone.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Old 04-01-2015, 01:05 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular

Kenny discus is in California. Not sure what part.

Surfnturf

5 discus
1 german blue ram
9 harlequin rasboras
5 corydoras
20 long
Eheim 2213
Finnex planted plus
Old 04-02-2015, 12:24 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

I think Kenny's up in the Bay Area. He's in Daly City, wherever that is. I'm in Oregon and am hot to trot to set up a discus tank and pick up fish from him.

I hope this is OK, here's a link to his subforum on simply discus: Kenny's Discus (Kenny Cheung) - Daly City, California If you take a look at the preview threads you'll get an ides of what he carries.

Tags
discus

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com