Request build ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're breaking down your community tank to make room for your bros fish right? Just use them if you still have them. Helps you out and the preachers wife's pocket

How about kuhli loaches? Or sidthimunkis? Maybe even kubotai.

Cherry barbs would be fantastic, they're also among the hardiest fish I've ever kept. So are odessa barbs for that matter, but they can take some time to color up in my experience so you'll have to convince the pastor and his wife to be patient lol

10x harlequin rasbora
10x cardinal tetra
10x cory cats
1 pair of angels

Active bottom dwellers with the cory cats
Flashy, active, and good schooling blue and red for the main tank
And a pair of angels for show fish.

They are all good beginner fish without too many needs for care.

Not sure how stocked it would be according to aqadvisor since im on my phone , but it shouldnt be too overstocked.

You're breaking down your community tank to make room for your bros fish right? Just use them if you still have them. Helps you out and the preachers wife's pocket

We actually found him a home in the neighbors pond! Just like an hour ago. So the tank is mine and most of my stuff is coming tommorow.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I'm officially voting for botia striata as the bottom dweller. Loaches are more flashy and interesting in both coloration and behavior than corydoras in my experience.

10x harlequin rasbora
10x cardinal tetra
10x cory cats
1 pair of angels

Active bottom dwellers with the cory cats
Flashy, active, and good schooling blue and red for the main tank
And a pair of angels for show fish.

They are all good beginner fish without too many needs for care.

Not sure how stocked it would be according to aqadvisor since im on my phone , but it shouldnt be too overstocked.

I didn't even see you commented Mebbid but that definitely is a great suggestion. My only thing would be finding the angel pair and wouldn't the rasboras be angel snacks one day?

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I didn't even see you commented Mebbid but that definitely is a great suggestion. My only thing would be finding the angel pair and wouldn't the rasboras be angel snacks one day?

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Wouldn't an angel pair also potentially get nasty if it spawns? Seems like something that could go wrong pretty easily.

So how'd it go? I think 10x glowlights, 10x cardinals, and maybe some killies or angels for show fish? Or maybe a betta and some more tetras.

Sent via TIE Fighter

Back
Top Bottom