RIP Raphael

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sambo7475

Aquarium Advice Freak
Dang, went on a mini vacation, had a friend watching my tanks for a few days, came home to an overfed, dead angel. My favorite fish :(
I've had Raphael for over a year, raised him from a dime sized little runt with a bent dorsal fin in a tank full of nickels to the best looking angel I've ever owned. Kind of sad tonight :(

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 76
Dang, went on a mini vacation, had a friend watching my tanks for a few days, came home to an overfed, dead angel. My favorite fish :(
I've had Raphael for over a year, raised him from a dime sized little runt with a bent dorsal fin in a tank full of nickels to the best looking angel I've ever owned. Kind of sad tonight :(

Aww man that sucks! I'm sorry for your loss :( It always makes me uneasy to leave my guys in other hands

Very sorry for your loss, I've only had my angel for a month and I'm pretty attached to her.

thanks guys, first fish I've ever had that I was able to feed directly by hand.

A good idea is to use the daily pill separators to help others. Let them know not to feed more even if they look hungry!

That really sucks :(

My first angelfish Angel was my all time favorite fish ever. I was SO attached. Lost her to ich medication and a very stupid LFS employee.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose angels. They're the most beautiful fish and they carry so much personality.

Just know that he's very thankful for all of the stuff you did for him throughout his life! I'm so no other could have loved and cared for him like you did. And I'm sure he understands.

I wish you the best of the luck on future fish.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your Raphael looks a lot like my angel, Nemo. She too was a runt with a bad fin, but has grown to be a really beautiful fish. I hope you can find another fish friend to love soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom