Sad Molly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsilvers

Aquarium Advice Regular
We have three mollies, one black lyre tail, two dalmation lyre tails. One of the dals is male, the rest female. The dalmation female has been hanging out by herself lately...away from main group, which is a community made up of different fish, including the mollies. Do you think she needs another molly female to hang with??

I got a few mollies too, some are balloon mollies, some are just normal ones, they swim restlessly few days ago, I even posted a topic to ask why my mollies seems restless, but they are active now, because I fed them some algae wafers, their spirits are back again. Thanks to friends of this forums telling me about this algae wafers. Try to feed them this kind of food, they need to eat algae to survive, if you are feeding them now with it, and they are still the same, then I had no idea what happen to your mollies either. :D

I already feed them algae wafers...they love them. And they have plenty of live plants to live on. I'm just curious if it's because the Dal male who used to love the dal female, suddenly got very interested in the black lyre tail female. Who knows. But, the dal female is eating, etc...so I think she's ok. And she's active. just tends to hang out alone.

She prolly told him:

"It's not you, it's me" or "I'm going through a lot right now, I just need my space" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry, just makin' jokes!

Back
Top Bottom