Sand vs. Gravel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ceej

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Wanting to change over from gravel to PFS. What is the best way to go about doing this in my 29g community tank?

After I posted that, I searched the site. I always use my phone and it doesn't show me the "search" option, so I always forget. Thank you, though! :)

Ceej said:
After I posted that, I searched the site. I always use my phone and it doesn't show me the "search" option, so I always forget. Thank you, though! :)

While on a forum directory page pull down a little bit. There's the search box (at least on the iPhone app).

I have to hit my menu button. Took me awhile to figure that out lol. (Android)

The Android app has some serious crash issues as well.

Ive not had any provlem TBH eith the android version.

The serch option is at the bottom where nessages is etc. Slide with your finger to the left and further buttons appear. :)

Leehunter said:
Ive not had any provlem TBH eith the android version.

The serch option is at the bottom where nessages is etc. Slide with your finger to the left and further buttons appear. :)

Oh, it slides! Nice! Haha, thank you.

Everything I've read is mixed answers. Some say leave fish in, others say no. It'd take me longer to net all 8 fish than the actual switch of substrate lol

Back
Top Bottom