Semi Aggressive Community tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kab2409

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 10 gallon tank ready for fish. Has heater and good filter. Want to do a semi aggressive community tank. I want one dwarf gourami. What else would be good for a semi aggressive tank?

Not much for a 10 gallon unfortunately. A lot of the semi agressives need bigger tanks. Is there a chance you can upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well the 10 was my old tank. It was upgraded to a 37 gallon. I have 2 Mollie's, 2 platys, 1 guppy, 3 tetra glow fish, 1 dwarf gourami, and 2 Cory cats. What else could be added with them??

Sent from my XT1019 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not even a chance of 3 different types of fish but one of each

Sent from my XT1019 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

First of all I would try and bump up your Cory cat schools and glow fish schools to 5+. In the 37 you could get away with a school of fish such as tetras. As for the ten try a peacock gudgeon

First of all I would try and bump up your Cory cat schools and glow fish schools to 5+. In the 37 you could get away with a school of fish such as tetras. As for the ten try a peacock gudgeon

I agree. The fish you already have need to be taken care of first and they will be much happier in larger groups. You can use the 10g as your qt tank for the 37 until you get that sorted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I agree. The fish you already have need to be taken care of first and they will be much happier in larger groups. You can use the 10g as your qt tank for the 37 until you get that sorted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Definitely agreed

Back
Top Bottom