Serpae Tetra & Bleeding heart tetra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Here Fishy Fishy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi All,

I have 5 Serpea. I wanted to add 2-3 more but I really like the Bleeding hearts. If I add 3 Bleeding hearts will the Serpea and Bleeding hearts all school together or am I just creating two small schools instead on one larger one? Thanks

Here Fishy Fishy said:
Hi All,

I have 5 Serpea. I wanted to add 2-3 more but I really like the Bleeding hearts. If I add 3 Bleeding hearts will the Serpea and Bleeding hearts all school together or am I just creating two small schools instead on one larger one? Thanks

I think they will school. I know my small black skirts school with my serape tetra. So it will probably work. Ask your lfs to make sure.

I've never tried it, but they might. Some different tetras will often hang out together in a shoal, but they won't usually school.

Shadowraven said:
I've never tried it, but they might. Some different tetras will often hang out together in a shoal, but they won't usually school.

Well mine school it is really funny. My friend has a bunch of different tetra fry like serpae, neon, and skirt, etc. They all have their color and everything but still school

Back
Top Bottom