Shall I Get a Breeding Net?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um....... not sure how we should know..... do you have the need for a breeder's net?

Well just don't want them to get eaten. Also do they work? Had one once and the guppies didn't grow and the died

You've given us no info. We don't even what type of fish it is your trying to breed. It would depend on how close to birth your fish is, how large your tank and fish are and what type of fish it is. There are other things as well obviously but they're a good start. :)
:fish2:

Graemecookie said:
Got some guppy fry in my 165 litre tank and wondering will they survive in there as I do not have another tank or a breeding net. I have some tetras and a red tailed shark and hoplo catfish. I hope they survive any tips. I got quite a few plants

This is hiss other post with some more info. I'm not good with breeding so not sure but I'm sure someone else will help.

Your tank is overstocked and poorly stocked. The shark will eat the guppies and we don't know what species of tetra you have. Before you get too much into the whole breeding guppies thing, you need to rehome both the shark and the catfish.

Back
Top Bottom