Shopping cart for 55 gallons -- good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have an XP2 on my 55, with a reactor inline. My flow using the spraybar is pretty weak in many areas of the tank. Wish I had done what you are doing - anyway, thumbs up on the XP3!

Looks good! I wish I had bought the inline heater for my 55g...but I'll have to add that later. The XP3 is great for a 55 and the light strip will grow you a wide range of plants. :)

Just as a tip on the XP3, PetSmart had it online for much cheaper and they match in store. They might charge you shipping, but it's still significantly cheaper. Plus the store has a $25 rebate. I think that promotion's still running.

Just as a tip on the XP3, PetSmart had it online for much cheaper and they match in store. They might charge you shipping, but it's still significantly cheaper. Plus the store has a $25 rebate. I think that promotion's still running.
Its 99.99 plus shipping at Drs F&S and $104.99 at Petsmart. Not cheaper at all...and if the poster is buying other stuff at Drs F&S, they might as well buy the filter there too, because they won't save much money, by buying it at Petsmart.

JustOneMore20 said:
Its 99.99 plus shipping at Drs F&S and $104.99 at Petsmart. Not cheaper at all...and if the poster is buying other stuff at Drs F&S, they might as well buy the filter there too, because they won't save much money, by buying it at Petsmart.

Gotcha. I'm too impatient to wait for most things so I just price match and walk in store. The rebate brought it down to $80 for me, and the rebate runs until 1/25/07. Good luck either way.

JustOneMore20 said:
Yes I am buying everything at Drs. F&S :)

Back
Top Bottom