Showing off my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leannaby

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all.. Really just want to show off my tank which I'm really chuffed with.. Wanted views on whether it's look ok or whether I have overcrowded it ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393609149.969202.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393609179.785916.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393609205.373141.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393609237.030839.jpg

Thanks.. It's a 20 g and I have
2 male guppies
6 female guppies..
5 neon tetras..
6 glolight tetras
6 black neon tetras
And finally 3 african dwarf frogs

Looking to just add a couple of endlers when I find them

I haven't used anything for my plants and only have low lighting plants as my lighting isn't the best but my plants are flourishing.. They have grown well since having them .. Your tank is lovely .. Love the layout..

Thank you I want to get back into planted I have lo light led and yours is an inspiration I love the way it looks if you get a nice centerpiece fish like a dwarf gourami or kribensis your tank will have so much more life to it!

That sounds good.. Will have to look into it.. As long as they are ok with my adf ..

Go and get your plants and experiment

I'm gonna pick some up soon. You do have a great stock I was just going my opinion on what I have done with my tank and I don't regret it

Your tank look nice !

This is my hightech 29g wide setup (with pressurized CO2)
983152DSC04745.jpg

I absolutely love it! Beautifully decorated! I'm so jealous! :) this is my 29 gallon I bought two days ago :) any advice for new material I should buy? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393618409.435644.jpg and I am very concerned that I have air bubbles on both sides of the tank... Is that ok or should I have one side just still to not stress the fish out to much,

I absolutely love it! Beautifully decorated! I'm so jealous! :) this is my 29 gallon I bought two days ago :) any advice for new material I should buy? View attachment 225210 and I am very concerned that I have air bubbles on both sides of the tank... Is that ok or should I have one side just still to not stress the fish out to much,

If it's fish only tank it's ok. Bubbles promote aeration, so the fish breath too.

I don't have bubbles in my as I've read it can stress the adf as I have 3.. I read they are sensitive to the vibrations.. Was going to get a wave maker but for this reason didn't

Back
Top Bottom