Shrimp, Friends or Food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishdude343

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone, first off i would like to start with saying that the title wasn't about eating any shrimp so please don't be offended anyone who has shrimp.I have a 20g Amazon tank and would like to put some shrimp in it.It is only about half full of the maximum number of fish so i have room for some shrimp, and some more fish.I surfed the web a lot and couldn't find any fish other than the Amazon glass shrimp.I was wondering if i could put other fish from places around the world in it.I am going to add one of the things below.I haven't added them yet.I was wondering if these would harm inverts like hermits or shrimp, i don't have any yet. The black water says it will also make the environment more like some places in asia along with the amazon. Could i put shrimp from asia in it if i got it and the shrimp had the the right ph and tempeture as the tank or would it not make a difference. Could i put fish in from different parts of the world if the had the same tempeture ect...

Instant Amazon 16oz

Black Water Expert 16oz

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom