Shrimp tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just bought some black crystal shrimp. Beautiful little guys

nedge85 said:
Jaydee Aquatics in Wrexham (Wales)

Nice how the shipping? You guys think i should add pvc pipe and stuff to the tank?? And and types of moss or plants i should get besides java?

Gboy66 said:
Nice how the shipping? You guys think i should add pvc pipe and stuff to the tank?? And and types of moss or plants i should get besides java?

No need to to ship, i live in wrexham (wales(

Gboy66 said:

Im real new to mosses and aquatic plants. I just started my first ones today :) they're all so cute lol. I got most of mine free from a friend.

for buying shrimp, use aquabid. There are tons of sellers who will sell you shrimp for great prices, and when they ship with java moss, you usually end up with lots of extra shrimplets who hitched a ride. Got 20 crs for 30$ there

oddballfan33 said:
for buying shrimp, use aquabid. There are tons of sellers who will sell you shrimp for great prices, and when they ship with java moss, you usually end up with lots of extra shrimplets who hitched a ride. Got 20 crs for 30$ there

What is shipping like there?

Back
Top Bottom