Shrimp with Endlers and WCMM?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all,

I've fallen back in to aquariums very casually. I've got my ten gal setup with lowlight plants and at the moment a funky group of two neons, three White Clouds, and three Endler males. I have a bad feeling that one of the endlers is going to pass soon, and though I do love neons I can't get a school to survive so I'm going with the WCMM instead and will move the neons along. I had RCS for a bit a few years back and really liked them, and I was wondering if they'd go along well with what I've got already. I'm planning on trying to keep the temp around 72 degrees to keep the WCMM and Endlers happy, and my water does lean hard, so I'm not sure how it would work. Please let me know if you've had success.

What is WCMM. You could have used the full word once for others to understand and reply.

I keep shrimp only tanks. When I put some RCS in my Planted tank, I swore a female endler would stalk them. Not sure if the males have the same disposition.
The combination should be fine temp wise. Keep plenty of cover for the shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom