Sick fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nickiminaj lover

Aquarium Advice Activist
I don't know if this Mickey Mouse is sick or not?

Attachments

• image-1974208125.jpg
    image-1974208125.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1124897691.jpg
    image-1124897691.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 89
  • image-503548410.jpg
    image-503548410.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 87
What makes you think he is sick? Maybe a bit skinny?
Also, you should ask to change this posts location to the ''Unhealthy Fish'' Section.

That's what I thought but wanted to be sure. I can't see the pictures very well but is that a white sport or a white bump.

No it's acting a little wearied. Um just a few days ago. He's a pretty new to my tank.

No he wasn't that skinny. And no I haven't tried treating him with any thing.

You could try some ich guard its not just for treating ich it can help treat other illnesses too worth a try. Do you have a separate tank for sick fish if not it usually doesn't harm the other fish while using the ich treatment i have never had any fish die from it or get ill should be alright to add it to your main tank. Also another good med to try is melafix its great to use when adding new fish to a tank and Ive used it to treat just about everything. Just make sure you don't over medicate your tank always add a bit less than what it tells you to use.

Ok I would put him in my plastic breeder box but there's a pregnant fish in it at the moment:/

My water is good. And I have this tank but there a beta in it. But he's not looking to well!:( he's old. But how big do you think this tank is?

Attachments

• image-337309164.jpg
    image-337309164.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom