Sick Red Dwarf or Just Lazy ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

usarng2000

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have had this red dwarf for about one month and he was never active unlike my other two, I noticed yesterday when I got back from vacation that he has about 3 white spots on him, I am treating the tank for ICK and overall infections. None of my other fish are acting different they are all active and none have spots. Any expertise would be a help, I would like him to get better, but if it is a lost cause what should I do ?:confused:

Welcome!

What kind of fish is your red dwarf? A photo would be helpful if you don't know. What do the white spots look like? Have you tested your water for ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate? What kind of treatment are you using?

Water levels are perfect... I am using "life guard" halo shield

Welcome!

What kind of fish is your red dwarf? A photo would be helpful if you don't know. What do the white spots look like? Have you tested your water for ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate? What kind of treatment are you using?

here is another video ... went yesterday to 3 pet stores and no one has an answer

Back
Top Bottom