Single fish for fluval edge 6.6 gallon???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmny34

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm thinking about getting a fluval edge 6.6 gallon tank!!! I like the look and the price!!!

It will be planted and I will have shrimp in it to start once it's cycled.

Just wondering if there are and single fish I could put in it???

I'm thinking about getting a fluval edge 6.6 gallon tank!!! I like the look and the price!!!

It will be planted and I will have shrimp in it to start once it's cycled.

Just wondering if there are and single fish I could put in it???

A scarlet badis woukd be gorgeous!

A scarlet badis woukd be gorgeous!

It would be fine for one of those bc that's exactly what I want but wasn't sure if it would work!!!?

That'd be nice bc it would help keep the shrimp population down!

I might even do the 7.9 gallon fluval edge!! Not sure yet!!

It would be fine for one of those bc that's exactly what I want but wasn't sure if it would work!!!?

That'd be nice bc it would help keep the shrimp population down!

Yep! You could even have more than 1!

You can try asking your lfs to order some in, they should be able to get them for you.

Just called them and they are gonna order some!!!

I'm gonna put 1 scarlet and 1 blue badis along with shrimp!!!

Just called them and they are gonna order some!!!

I'm gonna put 1 scarlet and 1 blue badis along with shrimp!!!

I would not do the blue badis! He will most likely kill the scarlet as he is 3 times his size!
Scalets do fine with cories. Wouldnt recomend it with gouramis and with guppies it can be iffy.

I would not do the blue badis! He will most likely kill the scarlet as he is 3 times his size! Scalets do fine with cories. Wouldnt recomend it with gouramis and with guppies it can be iffy.

Yea I just noticed that the blue badis gets about 3 inches too!! That's to big for 6-8 gallon tank. I'll prolly do 1 scarlet and some shrimp!

Is there any other single fish I could get away with in such a small tank with a scarlet badis????

Yea I just noticed that the blue badis gets about 3 inches too!! That's to big for 6-8 gallon tank. I'll prolly do 1 scarlet and some shrimp!

Is there any other single fish I could get away with in such a small tank with a scarlet badis????

Ok so I would recomend another scarlet of 2. However if you want something completely different try a sparkling gourami. NOT a regular or dwarf gourami.

Ok so I would recomend another scarlet of 2. However if you want something completely different try a sparkling gourami. NOT a regular or dwarf gourami.

Would I be able to put a sparkling gourami with 1 scarlet???

Back
Top Bottom