Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
H202 for us in US is 3%.
1 ml per gallon should be safe for the eggs.

Thanks! We'll pick some up tomorrow and then if we get wigglers we'll get some bs eggs in the mail.

Female ram almost seems like she's trying to find a gravel spot in the patchwork of pot dishes.... If they spawn on the gravel again I'm gonna soften their water WITH FRESH SNOW ;) :lol:

Still no spawn, and still seems there's indecision about where to spawn. The male seems settled on the dish but the female is intent on poking around all the gravel spots. Fingers crossed they choose one of the flowerpot dishes.

They're succeeding :lol: I'm just gonna relax and enjoy the loaches! They're growing really nicely.

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im excited for your package to get there. I think its slotted for thursday arrival.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yup, Thursday. Was in KC at 8pm. I'm following the tracking just a little.... *refreshes the page again*

We're excited beyond belief. Breeding angelfish has been our planned project for a while now and we couldn't ask for a better chance. Thank you again! We really can't convey how grateful we are.

Think I could get away with an oto or two in the ram tank?

Oh yeah... Ive got 30 WC oto's in with my rams n discus. No probs what so ever. They Dont even bother eggs.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

New otocinclus acquired!

Attachments

• 1447789461655.jpg
    1447789461655.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 40
I got 8! 2 for the ram tank, 6 for the angelfish tank. Expecting some mortality, hoping for 4 in the 55 and 1 in the 10. I also got some good Vermont slate!

Has anyone ever had their rams hurt their mouth cleaning a spot? My male looks like he might have a tiny scratch or something on his lip. Dunno where he would have got it.

I got 8! 2 for the ram tank, 6 for the angelfish tank. Expecting some mortality, hoping for 4 in the 55 and 1 in the 10. I also got some good Vermont slate!

That's great, looking forward to pics once they're settled in!

The slate is nice good slate too, got it from a tile supply store. Cut into 3x12 sections. 4 pieces of slate for 3 pairs of angelfish should be good!

Also, Ann has convinced me I'm just paranoid, so disregard the question about the ram injury :lol: Here's hoping they spawn soon. Female looks very ready, nice and fat and I see her tube.

Glad you found slate!
I'm sure it is cheaper then priority but I couldn't get estimate online(new attempts??)besides priority prices??.
Otos are too cool!

Pretty certain mine have breed in my 180, but some days I see none and others I find 5+ in one area of plants...

As far as injury it is certainly possible.
Keep their water real clean now..
The changing water can induce spawning.

Water is full of plants and just changed Sunday so it should be real clean :) I see everybody's tubes right now- angels and rams.

The one worry I have about this slate are green/blue looking spots. They were in there all along, but I didn't think about them being copper. I swear if it's copper.... Well, at least I have a copper test kit. I can let them soak and test for copper in a few days.

The slate in question

Attachments

• 1447800457266.jpg
    1447800457266.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom