Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats what i use between brine hatchings... Hikari first bites.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

Can i say i told you so now?

@sini

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Can you tell which one of us is the worrier/nag? I'll give you a hint- it's not her :lol: I would go nuts without her reminding me I'm probably overthinking it sometimes.

The male ram just got a little stuck behind the breeder net trying to chase the female, but he didn't take into account that he's slightly larger and less maneuverable than her, and she may have enacted a little revenge and turned around and attacked him back. I cant even be upset at her. :lol:

That really sucks about the angels. USPS needs to step there game up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Can you tell which one of us is the worrier/nag? I'll give you a hint- it's not her :lol: I would go nuts without her reminding me I'm probably overthinking it sometimes.

I don't study fish but I am a Grad student...the tendecy to worry/overthink runs in the genes of all grad students. ;)

Sorry to hear about those fish though. I would be livid and crushed. I hope they give you the money back. What is the longest time fish can survive a shipment do you think?

Finally congrats on the fry success!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

To be honest there are so many variables that I have no idea how long a fish could survive a shipment. I bet you that under the right circumstances a fish could survive a shipment nearly indefinitely- the right fish, in the right bag, with the right stuff in the bag. That said, these are not the right circumstances, and my quick dirty thermodynamics calculations suggest that unless those fish have been inside this whole time, they're fishsicles by now.

It is the trials and tribulations like these that make the sweet sooooo much sweeter.

Can't say where I would be on shipping and the usps if I stopped after they did whatever they did to Poppas rams I sent him?

You're both going to get back on your horses(seahorse??{the dreaded marine reference!!})
and keep doing what it is we all love.

Everything really happens for a reason,just remember we don't always need or deserve to know the reason.

It is the trials and tribulations like these that make the sweet sooooo much sweeter.

Can't say where I would be on shipping and the usps if I stopped after they did whatever they did to Poppas rams I sent him?

You're both going to get back on your horses(seahorse??{the dreaded marine reference!!})
and keep doing what it is we all love.

Everything really happens for a reason,just remember we don't always need or deserve to know the reason.

You're right CB. Thanks for that.

What do you guys think of this? We still need to find something for the 29 gallon. This auction is for 8 black veils, Ann really likes them. We can grow them out in the 55 and then move a pair into the 29 and maybe give out the rest on AA as a RAOK.
They're no blue pinoys but they look really good. I only have a few hours to decide though.
AquaBid.com - Item # fwangelfish1448230456 - Black Veil Angelfish (FREE SHIPPING) - Ends: Sun Nov 22 2015 - 04:14:16 PM CDT

60 doesn't include shipping does it?

When/how would seller ship??
Thanksgiving week here(like delivery services need an excuse)?
Utah is pretty far?
You know angelsplus is in NY....
They don't have blues but still...

60 doesn't include shipping does it?

When/how would seller ship??
Thanksgiving week here(like delivery services need an excuse)?
Utah is pretty far?
You know angelsplus is in NY....
They don't have blues but still...

60 would include shipping. But you're right.... Utah is far. Gonna keep looking.

Angelsplus is too much right now... Maybe we'll wait till we've raised and sold some of these rams and angels to our LFS.

Back
Top Bottom