Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

ATTACH]281506[/ATTACH]

Cleaned up my baby and added some seeded material! Thinking about making it a planted eventually but gotta wait till we can get a good hood
Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449075121.369641.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1449075121.369641.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 55
Cleaned a little more, put in some fake plants for a little ambiance ;) added a seeded sponge filter and dosed ammonia today. Gunna check it Saturday to see how we're doing on the cycle!

The koi pair is just about to spawn again! Got a 2.5 gallon bin to hatch the eggs in....

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Woo, koi pair is spawning! My Snapchat is teamdelibird, add me if you want to see lots of angelfish spawning clips...

My non-fish plans for the evening!

Attachments

• 1449181919804.jpg
    1449181919804.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 60
Setup for the newest batch of angelfish.

Attachments

• 1449248413092.jpg
    1449248413092.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 60
So, we've been pretty busy with holiday stuff and raising baby fish. The angelfish fry are coming along amazingly! I've only lost one in the past week. *knock on wood*

For some reason MissGurnus likes to hide her birthday... so for those of you wondering her birthday was yesterday! No, I didn't forget! I made her a big pot of spaghetti with meat sauce and a homemade chocolate pie.... and in the next few days we're getting those panda angelfish and calling it her birthday present :lol:

Thank you CB!

And you I don't like to hide it i just don't like trumpeting it around xD

Happy late birthday!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

I did :) kinda get a second birthday weds with the rest of my family so even if the first sucked i had a back up
XP

HAPPY Late BDAY!! Late to the party as usual...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom