Sinibotia's & MissGurnus's various builds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice man. Enjoy those... Whered ya obtain that pair?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nice man. Enjoy those... Whered ya obtain that pair?

Aquabid... MissGurnus LOVES the look of koi angels and I saw that pair for $40 with a few minutes left on the auction. Seemed like a good deal and Ann was head over heels for those fish so i pulled the trigger.

Gonna have lots and lots of driftwood (and plants) so the loaches can get the heck out of dodge when they spawn. And of course the eel can burrow. Should be an awesome tank! MissGurnus has the angel bug as bad as I have the loach bug :lol:

That is a sick pair of Angels... Would
Look awesome in one of your tanks!

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

That is gonna be a very active and entertaining tank!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Angels ship tomorrow! They're gonna have to spend some time in the 20 gallon since the 55 isn't cycled yet.... fingers crossed they don't eat all the glowlight tetras....

Fun fact: Loaches love hard boiled egg :lol:

Angels arrive friday!
fwangelfish1445823013.jpg

lg8iDyn.png

She lived in northern and I lived in central until we moved in together in central!

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And how did we come to this conclusion?

Loaches will eat anything meaty :D They're natural predators (of invertebrates). They like veggies too- especially zucchini (do not ask me why, I have NO idea). Especially if you freeze it so it's nice and soft for them.

Still no progress on cycling the 55. I moved 6 glowlight tetras into the 10 gallon betta tank and 9 into the 55 gallon community. So the 20 gallon will be a QT tank for the new angelfish.

Only issue i see it might have is no reds. Im not the best at judging lights though.

Well, looks like the angels are arriving today! I love when USPS is early.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 10.07.27 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 10.07.27 AM.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 34
Fun fact: MissGurnus doesn't know they're here and still think's they're arriving tomorrow. I've kept it a surprise for when she gets home from work :D

Back
Top Bottom