Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I suppose, but they won't eat them when they are cold. I've never done that, although sometimes they are still a bit chilled when I put them in there and it'll sit for a while (sometimes the next day) until its warm enough to eat. So, I try to make sure it is thawed.

BeavisMom62 said:
I suppose, but they won't eat them when they are cold. I've never done that, although sometimes they are still a bit chilled when I put them in there and it'll sit for a while (sometimes the next day) until its warm enough to eat. So, I try to make sure it is thawed.

Ok

Mr. Limpet said:
Did you ever put the cuttle bone in? How's it working for you?

I just got to it today and it keeps floating, even if I jam the piece in somewhere, it still ends up floating lol.

I put mine in I used the veggie clamps to hold mine in its doing good

Im not sure what the reason might be, but when I first put cuttle bone in, mine too floated until I put a big piece of decor on it. Last week, I broke a piece in half and it only floated for a day and then it sunk. I doubt that breaking it in half had anything to do with anything, but who knows? Maybe it was just heavier than usual?

I tried the veggie clip a few months ago and mine kept popping out!

Back
Top Bottom