So Much For My Aquascaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rokuzachi

Aquarium Advice FINatic
In less than five hours, my three new 3" Hoplosternum Littorale completely leveled the scape. No more hills, no more dips, no more slope towards the front of the tank. My various Anubias is floating now and my entire string of Chain Swords is presently anchored by one one runner.

They're awesome to watch though, totally worth it. And they aren't afraid of contact with my hand at all :)

my koi and my fancy goldfish destroy my aquascaping too...LOL...they dig the substrate too much so I ended up just having 2 swords in my tank and that's the only plant that can withstand my fishes...

My blue cray re-arranges his substrate to his liking promply after we fix it lol

daileene said:
my koi and my fancy goldfish destroy my aquascaping too...LOL...they dig the substrate too much so I ended up just having 2 swords in my tank and that's the only plant that can withstand my fishes...

Hey they're fancies, they're allowed to lol.

Mine too, but I like rescaping so it gives me a good excuse :p.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

I will just have to think of it as reinforcement not to overfeed, since they seem to stop moving everything around once they can't find any more food in the gravel. :)

Back
Top Bottom