So what I watch my fish all day, I guess u could say I'm obsessed! Lol they a...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LostInFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm home everyday all day and all I seem to do is watch my fish:) I think I'm a bit on the fishy side lol. I have Africans now but have had many other kinds of fish. They are just so beautiful to watch them there environment. my favorite cichlid is the Congo black calvus

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415069210.407117.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415069210.407117.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 75
I no the feeling I can't go more then a couple of days with out going to the fish store

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Nice I'm glad I'm not the only one haha I go prob 2 times a week to the LFS especially on Tues that's when they get new fish in lol

Same here one reason to go and I will they get there new fish on Tuesday as well

I have recently acquired 29G Tropical Freshwater tank, and I seem to find myself lost in just watching them. :fish1: My Molly's have such personalities, I sit next to the tank every morning to drink my coffee and talk to them. Now that I have my fry tank up and going I sit at the desk looking at them instead of doing my paperwork. :fish2:

I heard that lol I am constantly getting and trading fish. The best part is they will hold them for a week if u don't have the cash right away.

I have recently acquired 29G Tropical Freshwater tank, and I seem to find myself lost in just watching them. :fish1: My Molly's have such personalities, I sit next to the tank every morning to drink my coffee and talk to them. Now that I have my fry tank up and going I sit at the desk looking at them instead of doing my paperwork. :fish2:

That's awesome

I have a 10g and 2 betta bowls and an empty 5g and plan on breeding them soon

Same hear I just keep changing things and improving

My mom calls me a hoarder I try to tell her there is a hole community out there with people that are just like me but does not understand

My mom calls me a hoarder I try to tell her there is a hole community out there with people that are just like me but does not understand

Right, unless they have the fish fever they will never understand. I have people give me grief all the time about my fish. But I think they are just jealous because they don't have an awesome setup or the love of a interesting hobby..

thank you, all this time i thought i was alone sitting there staring at my fish for hours, going to the lfs just to see the new fish come in and bum that i cant buy more.. i cant seem to get enough

thank you, all this time i thought i was alone sitting there staring at my fish for hours, going to the lfs just to see the new fish come in and bum that i cant buy more.. i cant seem to get enough

No your not alone I set down some times to watch my fish and next thing I know it's been an hour or two lol. That's one reason I have big tanks is so I can keep getting fish lol... Just got 4 synodontis Petricola's today they are sweet catfish IMO

Yea I can't stop I am way over stocked already in my ten gallon I have

3 kuhlis
3 ghost shrimp
5 guppies
1dwarf frog
1 Kribensis cichlid

And a 45 gallon with mixed African cichlids and a bichir

Yea I can't stop I am way over stocked already in my ten gallon I have

3 kuhlis
3 ghost shrimp
5 guppies
1dwarf frog
1 Kribensis cichlid

And a 45 gallon with mixed African cichlids and a bichir

That's awesome! hopefully u keep good on water changes that's the key to healthy fish... I didn't know a bit hit would get along in an African tank. I had those once and one jumped outta my tank and dried up before I found it. They are cool to watch

People on AA said that the would not but they have them in with them at the pet store they should be just kept with peacocks no male kenyis or any thing to aggressive and the eel should be way bigger than any thing els in the tank

And I the guy at my lfs said they live in the same lake the Nigerian bichir anyway

Back
Top Bottom