Some of my fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a tank full of juvenile jet black swordtails I hope to get males from !
I am trying them in my lowest tank in the coolest spot as when they were in the 20g rack they produced all females..I mean I have 2 males to 100+ females !:eek:
Here is a quick video of my Red Picta which are also in a low tank with no heat [fingers crossed]...:whistle:

Those look awesome.

Happy New Year all !
I will start with my only real planted tank in fish room.
X9xjDpQl.jpg

79pGk59l.jpg

NWADfQKl.jpg

sJtcnlsl.jpg

That's my 29 in the all with the silver hatchets , orange laser cories an oto and possibly surviving farrowellas X2...The jury is till out if they eat...

My marine fish now 3+ years old [maybe 4 or 5 but why push it ,knock on wood]:hide:
7SLQqeWl.jpg

Miss Mandarin
92C6YJJl.jpg

Desarjardini tang
m68Tmvdl.jpg

Blue hippo and clown

On to FISH!:dance:
ufBnhKrl.jpg

7XJHGYdl.jpg

h4zkWlll.jpg

CcZW4Oil.jpg

EeOwmTil.jpg

n7t3N2El.jpg

Nice, that salty is new to me
I have kept marine since the 80s.
I have always had a mandarin ,royal gramma and marine betta .The commet[betta] is my all time favorite marine with the mandarin a close second..
Betta
xEcGuXml.jpg

Marine is nice and Mrs.bandit find that tank her favorite..If it didn't fuel my brine shrimp[perfect water everytime] I am not sure I would keep it now.I don't work on it enough.

My long finned lemon platy;
1XLWaOxl.jpg

VUSjhLXl.jpg

My Alpha swordtails ;
Q1OFj7Nl.jpg

KiAk6o9l.jpg

Can't wait till these guys turn it on...:whistle:

This is how it all starts !
zbidoQ7l.jpg

Next thing you know
nOV1nRHl.jpg

lR9NkCKl.jpg

skND7AWl.jpg

bG20onyl.jpg

:eek:
Mr .hongslio
fmBCHOzl.jpg

Miss h
hy47PFil.jpg

Thank you both..
I think I get lucky in picking fish and who I get them from ???
It doesn't hurt to be able to let fish grow out patiently in their own tanks.

Moving fish around to new tanks and general cleaning ..
Nice to see clean tanks in some pics !
EBR
Fe3t6Q5l.jpg

kObiO0ql.jpg

Still hopefully platinum angels 1 month old on the 18th.
LqVgMaTl.jpg

Vn5feJvl.jpg

Some young GBR/EBR in their new 40b[tank is only new to them !]
AeD37evl.jpg

Some F1 from GBR/EBR cross in their new 40b[tanks are only new to them]
1Eko6Sfl.jpg

The female Pelicachromis taeniatus moliwe [ my wild kribensis ] was out front and posing this am so I had to take pics of this elusive beauty ..:whistle:
Jcam3KD.jpg

yx0eVf7.jpg

FHaUcGq.jpg

hRuT2HZ.jpg

mOPLCeO.jpg

sMYWgt9.jpg

R2C0Jkp.jpg

She is such a prize IMO and knowing I have just under 60 of her fry at almost 2 months old and another 40+ at aprox.5 weeks old is very exciting....:dance:
What a hot fish ..BIG thanks to my buddy Shane for getting the original group to me so I could have this opportunity..:thanks:

The female Pelicachromis taeniatus moliwe [ my wild kribensis ] was out front and posing this am so I had to take pics of this elusive beauty ..:whistle:
Jcam3KD.jpg

yx0eVf7.jpg

FHaUcGq.jpg

hRuT2HZ.jpg

mOPLCeO.jpg

sMYWgt9.jpg

R2C0Jkp.jpg

She is such a prize IMO and knowing I have just under 60 of her fry at almost 2 months old and another 40+ at aprox.5 weeks old is very exciting....:dance:
What a hot fish ..BIG thanks to my buddy Shane for getting the original group to me so I could have this opportunity..:thanks:

Not a problem, and yes, I agree. She looks amazing. The fry grow quickly, beware [emoji6].

I am working with drachenfelsi at the moment, enjoying them quite a bit as well. Bright bright females.

She looks amazing. The fry grow quickly, beware [emoji6].

They don't grow fast enough IMO !
Angels grow like weeds ..
Here are my 'Dime sized ' platinum [yes they all look platinum still !] angel fish that are 1 month and 2 days old ..
They are eating frozen blood worms and BBS like it is their job..Maybe it is !:ROFLMAO:

UTsFyz2l.jpg

bfmsW3hl.jpg

Got of few good shots of my female super red plec in my 180 yesterday also..
aMgF7yUl.jpg

V2u5ShTl.jpg

Pj9gdwCl.jpg

She is striking and about 3 inches now..

I have a male that looks like an adult amongst the Sp. Abacaxis fry... to me they grow fast, but to a ram breeder like you, it is difficult to convince [emoji6].

I've got to say what both of you guys are doing for the hobby and forum is great! Must reads for sure. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that is eager to read/see pictures of new posts. It's awesome to see guys that breed and sell fish that aren't afraid to help others and are passionate about the what they do. I can't wait until I'm at the point where I'm ready to be a customer. It's really cool seeing and reading about developments with your fish/fish rooms. :thanks:

I've got to say what both of you guys are doing for the hobby and forum is great! Must reads for sure. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that is eager to read/see pictures of new posts. It's awesome to see guys that breed and sell fish that aren't afraid to help others and are passionate about the what they do. I can't wait until I'm at the point where I'm ready to be a customer. It's really cool seeing and reading about developments with your fish/fish rooms. :thanks:

^^ Too cool ! Thanks I really ,really enjoy fish . :cool:^^
I am a fish head just like the rest of you ! Just a little older then some and probably a little more out of control then the most of you ! :eek::dance:

Ah those angels are just so cute! I hope to see more pictures of them as they grow! I bet they will be beautiful!

Good morning (or night?) Tom,

I have been very busy with my last set of high risk finals... but my iniridae have spawned - yet again. I can’t seem to get the eggs from egg stage to hatch... I may have asked this before but what parameters did you receive hatches in? This is the first time I am experiencing this in any Apistogramma... I am interested to get these guys going! It is an awesome challenge [emoji6].

I have attached a really poor photograph... I overturned the cave and I didn’t want to disturb her, but there are a solid 75 or so eggs underneath the area where my thumb is pointing.

Let me know!

IMG_0598.jpg

Back
Top Bottom