Some of my fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coralbandit

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all it seems time to show off a couple of the fish in my fishroom.
I breed all these fish and have 42 tanks up and running right now for them..:eek:
First the fish that made me and I still work feverishly on improving ,my GBR
qDJAPPsl.jpg

E4c65E2l.jpg

Next their cousins my EBR
x6oFWNUl.jpg

p8SHWC9l.jpg

How about a regional cousin my EBA??
p9WpnOjl.jpg

amHHqOGl.jpg

Every one loves blue fish huh?:cool:

Next will be some of my swordtails.Many are Ed Parker lines...
My Red Tuxedos
VCiDeRZl.jpg

yyiPrynl.jpg

My white albino swordtails
1AryTuPl.jpg

VdQAeW7l.jpg

From white albino to Jet Black
XQ4DpNwl.jpg

KIHZ9all.jpg

I have over 10 variations of swordtails from wild green to Red Red Eyed Albino[RREA].
My most recent addition is 5 pairs of Alpha swords [a combo of ruby red and an alpha]
and a handsome king lyre swordtail...I also got a group of 'Lemon yellow" variatus of which one male is a high fin ...
I am working hi fin swords from two different lines now and perfecting my albino kio and showas...I am making my own kio and showas from my stock so they won't be polluted like the pet store kio and showas....

Nice fish. The sword tails are very nice.

If I had fish that looked that good I would show them off too.

Thank you both for the kind words...
I am 'in a little too deep' for many to imagine , but it is all a labor of love .:nono:
I have so much fun and pride doing this I feel like when I first started the hobby well over 30 years ago ,but have less 'bumps' in the road...(y)

:thanks::dance::thanks:
With 42 tanks there are more pics of different fish to come !
:popcorn:

Very nice! Love this thread, didnt I see some apistos on aquabid from you also. When I get my 75 redone gonna stock from you because I know the quality of your stock. Been lurking on aquabid and some sellers scare me. Lol

Very nice! Love this thread, didnt I see some apistos on aquabid from you also. When I get my 75 redone gonna stock from you because I know the quality of your stock. Been lurking on aquabid and some sellers scare me. Lol

Thanks for the compliments.
I am working Apisto hongslio 'rostrich' strain but struggle to get females with my fish room being too warm...The males are down right HOT!!!
I also had/have A. irinidae and recently swapped Guppies [nebula lines] for a pair of A.bitaeniata...The male looks 'weathered' but I ,and the buddy who gave them to me know he will do much better with me..I hope to have a spawn from the pair as he is huge and she looks very healthy...

Going to snap some pictures soon as I have 'wild' green swords ready to go to aquabid as fry/juvis now also...
As you metioned there is more to my fish /room then just the pictures posted ....so far:cool::brows::thanks:

From white albino to Jet Black
XQ4DpNwl.jpg

KIHZ9all.jpg

I have over 10 variations of swordtails from wild green to Red Red Eyed Albino[RREA].
My most recent addition is 5 pairs of Alpha swords [a combo of ruby red and an alpha]
and a handsome king lyre swordtail...I also got a group of 'Lemon yellow" variatus of which one male is a high fin ...
I am working hi fin swords from two different lines now and perfecting my albino kio and showas...I am making my own kio and showas from my stock so they won't be polluted like the pet store kio and showas....
Do you have any of the jet black going on aqua bid soon, asking for my friend Grace.

Wow! Gorgeous fish!

Thank you.

Do you have any of the jet black going on aqua bid soon, asking for my friend Grace.
I have plenty of females and hopefully some males sexing out soon .
These are great fish that go pretty fast and I have found my fish room temp [again :facepalm:] yields me high ratios of females...I am hoping to be able to offer trios when I find out how many males I have[soon].

Very very gorgeous looking fish. Specially the jet blacks. Never seen them here. I mean black yes but not like you have.

Not really a fish :facepalm: but still a pretty cool addition to the fish room..
rTJ07Bbl.jpg

UP9GqGjl.jpg

These are Marmorkrebs also know as self cloning cray fish.
They are pretty fun to watch with the juvis.
This tank is one cray who has hatched aprox 50-75+ little crayfish..
Verty interesting to watch the egg and hatch care of these guys /girls whatever they are !:lol:

Nice!! You are a master! Do you still have those pelvicachromis?

Nice!! You are a master! Do you still have those pelvicachromis?
Thanks mb!
Yes ,but I have not photo'd them yet..
They are on their 'almost own' in my planted 29 g in the wall.The orange laser cories are in with them. They are some gorgeous fish.(y)
I expect to find eggs or fry any day, but who knows.

Can the Cory’s stand up to them? After we get moved these are the first fish I am buying[emoji51]

I wonder if the cories are bothering them ! I have seen them cruising in and out of the caves !
Both have plenty of cover and caves and I rarely see either unless they are eating !
They have colored up great and are super looking fish...
I need to get pics of them I guess..(y)

Back
Top Bottom