Some peaceful oddball fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elephant nose??? They are interesting.
Blue crayfish???
Dwarf puffer??? I have always wanted one and all they need is a ten gallon aquarium.
Thats all i can think of for now.
Good luck!!!

Hatchet fish are pretty odd, there great for community tanks. How big is the tank . Knife fish are awesome for 40 and up. Butterfly fish 2

I have a hatchetfish too! They are awesome!!!! But i dont have enough room for more ;(. I wish i could have 8-9 but i dont have enough room in my tank.

dwarf puffers and crayfish can be aggressive unless kept alone. I'd advise fish like dwarf chain loaches or stiphodon gobies. How big is the tank?

What size tank and what tankmates will be with it? Hard to recommend something without this info.

Rope fish are neat fish but will eat smaller fish like neon tetras and guppies

I second Ropefish. I heard they eat smaller fish and anything they can put in their mouths as well but mine seems hell bent on having a strict Bloodworm only diet. Might just be an attitude thing with my Ropefish though. They're very lovely though.

Yeah I've had plenty of fish housed with Ropey thst he could easily of swallowed and he's never hurt anybody. Truth is, they have pretty poor eyesight

Back
Top Bottom