Soooo is this poop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MyDaughtersKeeper

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This was just hanging out at the top of my tank this morning and to be completely honest I have not the slightest clue what it is? I was looking for my ottos and thought it was on of them for a second. Any ideas

Attachments

• image-2767233552.jpg
    image-2767233552.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 81
  • image-3880063965.jpg
    image-3880063965.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 73
This was just hanging out at the top of my tank this morning and to be completely honest I have not the slightest clue what it is? I was looking for my ottos and thought it was on of them for a second. Any ideas
I'm not certain but it does look like poop. Have you got any pleco's, their poop can be quite large. Either way, i would remove it asap....

I have a 3 inch royal and a 2 inch golden nugget. I though it could be from them but they seem small to put that out.
Maybe it could be some kind of worm???. Would one of your kids have fed a worm to them!!!!. I know it sounds silly but it does happen... I'm just thinking out loud..haha.
PS... My daughter once poured some probiotic yogurt drink into my goldfish tank!!!. Needless to say, the BB in it was not meant for fish... She was only 3 at the time.

All you guys are so funny! Yes, it is pooh. I can't tell you who did the deed but it is definitely poop.

I from it out and spread it around in a tissue. I guess it was da poo but my first guess would have been the silver dollars before the young plecos.

Back
Top Bottom