Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Sorry for the short

post the other day since I've really been on here I've had 2 more back surgeries and planning on another on in the next few weeks...The Bow_front aquarium is really doing Great.. we added the MarineLand 360 canister awhile back as I've said before and it's doing great broke down the canister yesterday and put the pack of APIģ Bio-Chem Zorb SZ4 Filter Cartridge as the manager of Petsmart here told me to try it the only thing is my water is crystal clear now. And what a relief to see all my fish happy and growing my texas cichlid is growing at an unreal rate I love my Blue Ram's they aren't that big but they actually get under the Sand_fall and look like they're taking a shower Cool
all my Parrots are doing good but only 1 comes out on a regular basis and that one reminds me of BuckShot he's nowhere near his size just his actions. Well gotta go let me know if you have seen the Sand_Fall as we all waited with baited breathe on this to happen again thanks guys for all the help Mike_Tina
Attached Files

Old 07-30-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I feel ya I had back surgery Friday. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hope u get well soon.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com