Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-21-2015, 06:08 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

South american fish aquarium

Has anyone heard of issues with housing a marble eel in with south american fish, such as cichlids and fresh stingrays and cats like shovel nose or red tails considering that marble eels are from Fiji?

Old 07-21-2015, 07:28 PM   #2

I've never heard of anyone actually keeping them, but you would need a huge tank( thousands of gallons) to house all of those monsters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Old 07-21-2015, 07:47 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Yeah, I'm already in progress of building a 500 gallon and reinforcing my floor joyces. I think as long as they grow up together and plenty of hiding places and keep everyone well fed that there shouldn't be a problem. I was just wondering if the pH is the same. I would think so differences from south america to fiji, thats all.

Tags
american, aquarium, fish, south america, south american

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com