sparkling gourami?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

_skyla_

Aquarium Advice Addict
im still searching for a centerpeice fish to co exist with my lot i have in the 70litre. i really like the look of tbe sparklung gourami but has anyone kept them with red cherry shrimp before without problems? and if i go down this path should i get a single one whats the ideal number for them?

ah i need to get a nano shrimp only tank going i think. i want nore fish but dont want my cherries getting eaten. and a sparkling gourami would be so pretty

Scrap that idea i need to be patient and wait untill I upgrade. I'm a tad obsessive ATM and I want a shrimp tank and a new larger tank ASAP lol I thought I was over my MTS when I started up again deciding to leave it at just one tank, boy I was wrong should have known better once u start you can stop!

I so know what you mean. I have so many things I want to do and no wheres near enough tanks(or the ability to have them)

I'm hoping to convince hubby to go for 2 smaller 5-10 gallon tanks between the kids rooms, then with our current 20 and the future 50 I should be able to knock off most of my wants.. I hope. ;)

yes use your persuasive womanly powers works 90% of the time lol! There will always be something else u find and fall in love with too many fish not enough space and spare cash!

yes use your persuasive womanly powers works 90% of the time lol! There will always be something else u find and fall in love with too many fish not enough space and spare cash!

Very true!

I could probably bribe him with a video game there is a new WOW expansion coming. LOL.

Ideally I would want my 20 gal, the future 50 and 3 tanks(1 for each kid) in the 3 little tanks I'd like a puffer tank, shrimp tank and betta tank. I'm thinking 5 gals for betta and shrimp and 10 gal for puffers. If I could manage the shrimp with the puffers or betta without them being snacks I could easily push the shrimp tank as a QT and remove them as needed to another place.

Back
Top Bottom