Splashing Water Noise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cocomichelle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello!

I'm new here and I just set up my 10 gallon fish tank. I know a lot of people really don't like the splashing water noise from the filter, but I actually enjoy it! The only way that I can have that sound again is if I lower my water level a little bit. Will this be safe for my fish when I get them? Or is there another safe way that I will be able to hear this noise? Thank you in advance!

Hello!

I'm new here and I just set up my 10 gallon fish tank. I know a lot of people really don't like the splashing water noise from the filter, but I actually enjoy it! The only way that I can have that sound again is if I lower my water level a little bit. Will this be safe for my fish when I get them? Or is there another safe way that I will be able to hear this noise? Thank you in advance!

That should be fine unless you get fish that need less current. Like Betta or long flowy fin type. Personally it annoys me but my tank is by the couch and it drowns out the TV if it gets just a little too low.

Back
Top Bottom