spotted goby fish info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeffs10

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello i just bought 2 spotted goby and was wondering what to feed them my lfs said brime shrip or mysis shrip they sold me mysis shrimp and they dont seem to be eating them

any suggestions

i don't know what to tell you to feed them, but ill tell you that brine shrimp especially, and also mysis shrimp are not very nutritious at all. they make a good "snack" but hold almost no nutritional value. they are pretty much water.

like iceburg of the lettuces.

hopefully someone can tell you what they will eat though. if i had to guess i would say bloodworms, but i know nothing abot goby. :)

-brent

Note that before you buy more "exotic" fish (in fact, with any fish it's a good idea) make sure you see what the LFS is feeding them and that they are in fact eating. I.e., make them holding a demonstration for you.

this is the best photo i can get of the goby

The lfs said brime shrimp but i keep hearing that the brime shrip have no nutrinal value

any suggestion on what they eat

here another photo

can someone suggust what to feed them i have tried krill and brime shrimp they dont seem to like either one.

Back
Top Bottom