Sting rays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LOD

Aquarium Advice Regular
Have two questions... Can I keep one small sting ray in a 65 gallon tank the sting ray is about 7 or 8 Inc now? The second is has anybody had in luck with the Fuval G3 or G6 canstier filters I'm thing about up grading on this tank too.....

LOD said:
Have two questions... Can I keep one small sting ray in a 65 gallon tank the sting ray is about 7 or 8 Inc now? The second is has anybody had in luck with the Fuval G3 or G6 canstier filters I'm thing about up grading on this tank too.....

I have done some research on those filters and it looks like you have to use their media, you cant use whatever you want. Idk if that concerns you or not, im just saying.

LOD said:

No sting rays. If it is that small then it's eventually going to grow large, teacups (smallest stingrays I know of) need a 125 gallon minimum.

Thanks then I need one bad fish to put in my freshwater tank and have no clue what to do any ideas? Stingrays was my first pick but the fish store does have a pair of red dragon flower horns

Back
Top Bottom