stock m,y tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilme

Aquarium Advice FINatic
s.a chide and oscers
pictus cat and upside down cat
guppys
red tail shark
ghost shrimp
neon tetra
molly
plattie
swordtail
paradise gouramie
kissig gouramie
common pleco
chinise aldge eater
neon dwarf gouramie
dwarf gouramie
opline gouramie
cory cat mix of all kinds in 1 tank...........love them
rosey red minnow..................love them
cherry barb.............................love these
zebra danio
glowfish
angelfish
clown loach
goldfish
this is what my locan lfs sells id like yall to get the most out of my tank on all levles i have a 20-40 aqau tech filter and a spare tetra wisper 20-30 and i am switching to sand and live plants what is best for the 29 gallon tank it is longer then it is tall not sure esact mesurments :thanks:and i will be upgrading in a year or 2 to a 55 -75 or 100 gallon tank witch ever 1 pops up first

re a catfish listed that dose the cute little bark like channles or blues do

Id go with a large group of schooling fish like tetras, a pair of larger "focus" fish like gouramie or blue rams and a school of corys for the bottom. Maybe a few shrimp depending. Of course its up to your preference. Those are my favorites for freshwater tanks.

for the most part we love the corys and pleco and live barers butt i love the zebras and cherrys and the angles and neon blue gouramie i d like some numbers and options i can get i have truble picking lol

just put in groups that you think work best with how many fish

i am going to lfs in the morning id like to know soon

What's the rush? Long term success in this hobby is reliant on how much research you put in. Live Aquaria is a great site to get you started on basic care and requirements for all of these fish. Aqadvisor is another site that will give you a solid idea of what you can and cannot do in a 29g.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advicemyxm mzeN

group A
1 angelfish
1 neon dwarf gouramie
5 rosey barb
5 rosey red minnow
6 cory
2 guppys male
3 mollies 2female\1 male
10x ghost shrimp and a pleco tell it gets to big then trade it with a friend or upgrade ye or ney

kk and rush is it for my grandma and sisters birth day in a week need to try to set it up asap lol it is cycled and set exept for the plants but will have them soon and on the cory is sand absolotly nessesary or will just normal gravel work

or group b
4-5 zebra danio or glowfish
1 neon dwarf gouramie
5 rosey barb
5 rosey red minnow
6 cory
2 guppys male
3 mollies 2female\1 male
10x ghost shrimp and a pleco tell it gets to big then trade it with a friend or upgrade ye

but on corys is sand absalutly needed or will gravel work have mix response befor

Both of those are overstocked IMO. Pull the minnows and don't do a Pleco until it's been running for at least two months.

Emerald76

+1 on the over stocking.
Even though your tank may be cycled, it can at best only handle the bioload currently in the tank. Adding a large number of fish in a short amount of time will stress the system and the fish. Not saying it cannot be done, but a more gradual approach is usually recommended. Just monitor your ammonia and keep up with the water changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ok desided amazon themed tank with rosey red minnows and cherry barb what else to add

Back
Top Bottom