Stock questions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rreekers

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 60g hexagon tank, live plants, fluval 305 canister, bubble wall

stock: 2 Pearl gouramis 1m1f
6 swordtails 1m 5f (3are solar ones, thinking about rehoming them)
4 guppies 1m3f
5 khuli loaches
3 gold dust mollies 1m2f
1 nerite snail

my questions are:
1. can I get a 3rd Pearl gourami (female)
2. what about a few more loaches or a BN pleco?

also what is a nice/neat/clean looking floating plant?

I think your stocking is good. Nice mix of top and bottom. But the Gourami would like the shade of a floating plants. But just make sure it dosent cover too much of the light or the other plants wont get enough. I wouldnt bother with a BN pleco. Just keep up on water changes and you wont have to worry about algae.

NYgiantsRP said:
I think your stocking is good. Nice mix of top and bottom. But the Gourami would like the shade of a floating plants. But just make sure it dosent cover too much of the light or the other plants wont get enough. I wouldnt bother with a BN pleco. Just keep up on water changes and you wont have to worry about algae.

I more so wanted the pleco because I like them (somewhat) and they stay small... also my boyfriend has been begging me to get a "manly looking" fish lol

NYgiantsRP said:

I forgot to list my middle fish: 5 silver tip tetras

Back
Top Bottom