Stocked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mellowyellow

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, I'm back in the fish business after last weeks high temp tank kill due to air conditioner breakdown. I've just acclimented another pearl gourami and he/she is gorgeous and eating flakes as we speak. Also, now have nine neons and four fancy guppies.

Concerned as I was, I had my local LFS test the water in the tank for me before I decided to add new fish. All was great except for phosphate. The levels were high, well water, and explains the trouble I've been having with algae. Hopefully that will clear up because I added a bag of Phosguard to the filter. I'll check it in three days.

So, wish us luck. I'm not giving up on the freshwater tank. Oh, hey, has anyone ever witnessed two Chromises kissing? Well, my are :hugs:. It's quite a show.

I will, I will, I will send pics as soon as everything is the way I want it. Right away, all 4 guppies died. I'm giving up on them. This was the second time. Perhaps, some zebra danios they school nicely. The funny thing with the guppies dying, they're supposedly heartier than my neons but the neons are fine and so is the gourami. I'll see what happens in a few days. I WILL NOT GIVE UP....

Back
Top Bottom