Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maddy, you are starting to be indecisive again. I have read through this thread and others and I don't know if you are getting guppies, tetras, gouramis, etc.???

You ought to think out what you are going to get. What do you have in mind right now?

If you already have 3 neons and are getting 3 more just stick with one dwarf gourami and maybe a few ghost shrimp, if you're still interested.

I agree with AquaKai. 6 Neons, 1 Dwarf Gourami, and some ghost shrimp would be getting close to fully stocking your tank.

Well, males are really the only gender you can find. You could put a male and a female, but there couldn't be any other fish in there. And, like I said previously, 6 tetras and ONLY 1 Dwarf Gourami along with ghost shrimp would really be all you should put in your tank.

They don't get along very well with each other and they need some space so if you go with two then you're going to need to get rid of the tetras which I don't think you want to do.

Good luck with them and put up pictures when you've got them all because I want to see how it all turns out:D

Back
Top Bottom