Stocking a 29 long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sean28

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm back :)
Well that tank setup I had before went great for 2 1/2 years but then it all started to crash down on me back in November.
I had in that 29 long tank
12 Black Neons
8 Serpae Tetras (I think that's what they're called)
1 Oto cat
1 Cory (large)

So a few at a time would die out on me from different kind of diseases so at one point I had to stop putting some meds in the tank because it was just too much. To this day I am not exactly sure what happened really but it was sad to see them go :(
The only upside was, 1 survived and I put him in a 10g tank until I could get the one all setup again. Cleaned that thing inside out, top to bottom and now it's been running since mid-November and about 3 weeks ago I put that sole survivor (have guess which one it was yet?) back in.

The tank is perfect I would say, well just another good clean (15-20% water change) and I'm sure it's really ready.

Now comes the part where you guys come in for advise, hehe
I want to try something different such as possibly putting some Lake Malawi Cichlids in there, I really like their colors and such. I'm sure am able to put some in there but which one and I want nice ones.

Some suggestions? :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom