stocking for 32 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryan

Aquarium Advice Freak
my fish list for my new tank tell me if its good or not.

3 Maylandia Callainos
3 Pseudotropheus Saulosi
3 Pseudotropheus Acei Ngara
tell me if this a good list or not. all ideas welcome.

I've never had cichlids in a tank that small. Acei get pretty big, and a 32gal just doesn't have a ton of swimming space, especially with 8 other similarly sized fish.

I agree with malkore about the size issue. i have a 55 gallon cichlid tank and they dont seem to be doing to bad. u also have to remember territory issues. if u do not have alot of swimming apaces the cichlids will become very agressive having no place to call there own. oh and good luck finding the Pseudotropheus Acei Ngara lol i have been looking for over a year not in fish stores and have yet to see one.

i have decided to go with different cichlids but i didnt update my list anyways im only getting about six im getting the ones with the bumble bee pattern cant remember the name of the top of my head and another type . ive researched them all ready . i have everything ready for them.

i am changing what type of cichlids im getting im going to get 3 aulonocura maylandi and 3 gephyrochromis lawsi.

Back
Top Bottom