Stocking ideas for 200g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about:

Synodontis eupterus
Leporinus fasciatus
Epalzeorhynchos bicolor
Datnioides unidecimaradiatus
Mastacembelus ethrotaenia

Caleb

I wouldn't recommend any of those except the red tails and feather fins for a beginner. Especially Dats, and Leporinus.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I wouldn't recommend any of those except the red tails and feather fins for a beginner. Especially Dats, and Leporinus.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

+1000.

The leporinus would be an awful tankmate for what is already in the tank. Mine chewed on every fish he was with, it wouldn't be good at all for an angel.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Ok so i take it that the ray is not a good idea then and 5 foot 18 wide and 2 foot deep and when i boughtbit i got told it was a 200g

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok so i take it that the ray is not a good idea then and 5 foot 18 wide and 2 foot deep and when i boughtbit i got told it was a 200g

Nah, that's like 110 gallons

Ok so the ray on a defo no no then

+1000.

The leporinus would be an awful tankmate for what is already in the tank. Mine chewed on every fish he was with, it wouldn't be good at all for an angel.

Forgot this had fish. I was thinking an empty 200g tank :p

Caleb

Lool nah ive got fish in there already

Forgot this had fish. I was thinking an empty 200g tank :p

Caleb

Haha, that'd be a bit more fun to work with.

Ok so the ray on a defo no no then

Afraid not. Why not bump up the number of angels, add some schools of either rainbows or Denison barbs and plant it?

I'm all in for

30 Kuhli loaches
School of boesemani rainbows
School of Australian rainbows
School of Denisons barbs(also known as Rosaline Sharks)

Caleb

Yes i like the rosaline shark and tes i think thats going to be the plan then dew more angle fish a few loaches and a few more rainbow fish andni also added a knife fish yday as my little boy fell in love with it and alsobhave two red tail sharks in there all ready

How meny angle fish do you think

Wait you added a knifefish and [EDIT:] red tail shark?

Sorry but the shark has no place in an angel tank. They are semi aggressive and maybe clash with a mature angel. On top of that, 2 sharks in the tank is asking for trouble anyway as they will clash for territory.

The knifefish is probably manageable but IMO wouldn't recommend it. Do you know the species? If it's a BGK is say take it back they get huge. If it is a brown knife or a clown it MIGHT work. They are not beginner fish IMO they are nocturnal and many are wild caught so they can be tricky to feed the first few weeks.

Caleb

No he anit brown its defo black with a white tail and my two sharks ive had in there from day 1 and they get on fine and at the mo there is only one angle in there

Its just like this

New knofe fish

Attachments

• 1431344183171.jpg
    1431344183171.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 51
Ok so how big is this one going to get to then

The man in the petshop said he will only get to 5-6" and will get on ok with every think i have in there

Back
Top Bottom