Stocking my aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmd22776

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 4 glofish and 3 zebra danios. Am gonna add 5 to 6 panda cory. Wondering about 2 or 3 of another type of fish to fully stock it. Thought about adding 1 beta but don't know if he would do well in the tank.

Forgot to add the tank size is 20 g. One more thing, my zebras and glofish stay toward the bottom when the light is on. Is it still okay to add the pandas. I don't want to overcrowd the bottom.

Yes they will not bother each other. I have tiger barbs and tetras with corys thet all get along

That's fine. Hmm that's odd because most danios swim near the top. But you should be fine. And it just depends on the betta's personality. They're all different. Most are actually very tolerant of tank mates. He'll become a hog during feeding time though (eating Cory food and getting fat) so I wouldn't recommend one. It gets pretty annoying.

Everything that I read on the danios is that they swim all over the tank. No certain area, but once the light goes out they move up in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom