Stocking options

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blucat

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hmmm.... I'm at school and I'm really bored and iam staring at my aquarium tank animation I made and am thinking about my tank at home. I have decided I need some mor fish!!!

I am planning on two bristlenose plecos, but What else should I get? I really want an angel but I don't know if I have room...and what type i would like.

24 Gallon
dark substrate gravel
Lightly planted (more coming soon)
2 dwarf gouramis
1 female betta
1 pearl molly
1 yellow male fancy guppy
cave with red and green plastic plants

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

AHHHHH got a maths test in five minutes algebra and trigonometry and indices.
*Ok ok calm down* *think about fish, think about what tp put i*
*fantasise about huge 150g tank*

ACtually, math test was great... except for the part when in the middle of it my contact lense fell out and i had to wait til after to put it back in again and so i was trying to solve visual math problems with only one eye.

Come on.. any suggestion please?

3 words for you - Albino Bristlenose Plecos! They only get ~ 4-6 inches and they are really cool fish. Prettier than the brown ones IMO. I currently have 3 in my 29 gallon tank.
-Stewie

How about some of the medium sized rainbow fish? Like the boesemani or turquoise. Or maybe you could add a few more mollies or guppies. Or how about a couple cory cats?

Hmm good ideas...

So two albino bristlenose plecos,
1 small loach (snails)
rainbowfish not sure? They are beautiful but should they be in groups pairs or threes?

If your tank is only 24 gallons I would only get 1 bristlenose. That's all the tank will need, plus they produce a ton of waste. I'm not sure you would have any room for an angel, and it seems to me like an angel would pick on a slow moving fish like a guppy. Might be wrong about that though. :?

Well.... Just then the female betta killed the guppy.
So I decided although i really really want angelfish, i can't have them :( :( :(since my tank may be too small or not enough space since it is already stocked. And the female betta could get nippy. Could i get more female bettas? Oh... I love angels, guess they will have to wait for if my parents are kind enough to buy me a huge tank. :(
So...

1 Loach
1 Bristlenose pleco
Either rainbows or female bettas

Okay would this work?
24g current fish
2 Dwarf Gourami
1 Female Betta
1 White Molly

Possible additions
3 Rainbowfish (1 male 2 female)
1 Bristlenose pleco
2 Bolivian Ram
2 more female bettas?

IS that pushing the bio load? Any compatibility issues here?

Back
Top Bottom