Stocking Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bobzond

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was hoping to get some advice from the pros. I currently have a 29 gallon freshwater tank. I am running an eheim 2213 and preform 30/50% weekly water changes.

I would like to add an extra fish or two. Does anyone think with my current stock I could add a fish or two and please make some suggestions that would be colorful or fun.

2 plagues
1 gourami
7 small neon tetras
5 small harlequin rasboras
1 bristle nose pleco
1 female krib
1 German blue ram

All fish have been healthy and happy for a couple months now.

Glow lights look cool, thanks. Would 1 be fine with the other neons or does it need a school of glow lights?

Glow lights look cool, thanks. Would 1 be fine with the other neons or does it need a school of glow lights?

They need their own school. I'd skip the glow lights and add to the harlequin rasboras.

I also would just up your schools of harlies personally. Or, you could add another platy. They do really well in 1m2f trios. :) Or, a male guppy or 2. Lots of great color choices there. I think you would be overdoing it with another school, and you already have 3 potentially territorial fish.

Back
Top Bottom