Stocking Question (pics added)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, ok. Just give the tetras some time then. I'm sure they'll come around. Since you've been stocking your tank recently, I'd wait another week for any other additions. You could choose either blue rams or Bolivian rams, but bear in mind that blue rams are much more delicate than Bolivians, and I have personally not had success with them even in an established tank. I'm not saying it can't be done, just that it is really hit or miss with them. I wouldn't add them until your tank has been established (cycle completed) for at least 6 months. Check Jchillin's GBR discussion thread for more info. I've never lost a Bolivian prematurely, only to old age. I still have 2 of my original 4.

Yea i knew that about blues .... ive just seen more blues at the LFS than i have the bolivan ... personally i think the way the bolivans look so ill prolly just wait till i can find some of em or ask my LFS to order em... thanks for all your help

Ray

Back
Top Bottom