Stocking questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Etunes

Aquarium Advice Addict
3 Angelfish
1 Festivum
4 skunk cories
2 bronze cories
4 Guppies
1 cacellian worm
1 Peacock eel
1 gold gouromi
2 upside down catfish

Above is my current stock list. My question is how close am i to being stocked. Alot of these fish were thrown at me and the only place i had to put them was in this tank. I can rearange and get rid of to get the stocking i want and the 2 upside down catfish havent even been put in the tank yet. My end goal is to put in:
3 more cacellians
2 or 3 BGK
2 or 3 leapord ctepoma
4 butterfly fish
A pair of Gold rams
MAYBE a school of tetras
MAYBE another peacock eel
MAYBE a DD angelfish (if it can fit, doubt it)

Now my fishy senses are tingling telling thats too much. Now i know thats too much my question is how to move this around and what to get rid of, Any ideas?

I need ideas of not seen everyday fish that school. I am thinking tetra but i am open to others. Have to be bigger then a neon atleast, bigger the better. As i have cacellian worms and peacock eels. I eventually will have butterfly fish, leapord ctepoma, and black ghost knife fish. So they can not be small. I am leaning towards congo tetras or rummy nose. Just wanted suggestions.

I am really tired right now so this could make no sense just try to work with me.

Not sure on all of them but I'd say skip the BGKs if you're talking about your 75g because they do best in 6 foot tanks unless you'd be able to upgrade soon.

Yes, i plan on upgrading to 100g+ eventually and my guys will be less then 2". My plan is to upgrade to what i thing is a 145 or 155 bowfront tank.

Back
Top Bottom