Stocking questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carnifex

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm moving my barbs and danios from my overstocked 10gal to a 55gal when it is finished cycling. I have 5 male odessa barbs and I'm going to add 6 females to finish that school. Im looking for some focal fish and my question is could i add a pair of angels to the 55? I'm not asking if they will be compatible with the barbs because i have reason to believe the barbs will not nip(large school, lots of room, and they don't nip at my long finned zebra danios). I'm asking if there will be space concerns? I have lost of (little) plants and driftwood in the tank atm. For filtration I am running an eheim ecco canister filter for 60 gallons. I dont think i would add much else, other then a pleco or something of that nature. Thanks for your opinions.

You could fit a pair of angels.

Cool. That's what i thought. I'll probably wait a few weeks after i move my fish and add the rest of the barbs so they can reestablish a pecking order and to give the bio filter time to adjust. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom