Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Strange fuzzy? What is this?

Ok heres a picture... i just noticed last night that my 55 gallon FW w/ guppies and a pleco has a new visitor... It's a little white fuzzy "plant" than has sprouted on a couple of the rocks... It's very tiny and very hard to see as it is semi-clear. Any one know what it is or how to get rid of it?

Its white with little stems sprouting from a small base... each stem has a little ball on it. See pics attached.

Sorry for the crappy photos... I had to take the picture with my iphone because my camera wouldn't not focus on the glass... I've circled the little guy in red...

Thanks for the help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aq1.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	203.9 KB
ID:	25089   Click image for larger version

Name:	aq2.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	25090  

Tags
fuzzy, strange

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com